I was tagged by Kimberly.
1. I always fall asleep during a movie, unless it's a scray one (like The Hills Have Eyes)
2. Until I was about thirteen, people always thought I was a boy.
3. The one thing I'm really convinced I'm good at, is skiing. So does the rest of my family, and we just love bragging to eachother about how good we are :-)
4. When I was seventeen I went on exchange to Australia (Perth) for one year. The first thing I did was getting my eyebrow pierced! I lied to my hostmum that my parents wouldn't mind. Now it has left me with two wholes that will never seem to close up.
5. I divide M&M's by color and amount, when Robin and I share a bag
6. Up to the point my two sisters and I left the house, going to uni/college, we used to get into the most dramatic fights about clothes all the time.
7. When I grew up, Monday was chocolate day.
I tag Karin, Sakletarn, Magdalena, Sandra
I was so excited to find this little drawing at my grandma's house. I drew it when i was 6 for an 'art exhibition' at my primary school. If I rememeber well, I'm supposed to be the short haired girl in the middle and the three others are my friends.
For the past 4 months Annabel has been sleeping right next to me...she's almost outgrown her little basket, so in a while I'll have to put her in her big bed in her own room. It'll be really strange not to have her so close anymore.
Notice the plug...for some strange reason the previous owners put only one of them in the entire room in this incredibly weird spot!
This is the house Robin and I bought last year. There's still a lot of work to be done. For the moment we're basically living on de first and second floor. The groundfloor is still being renovated.
I got tagged by Mieke Willems
1. shop for clothes: Zara and H&M
2. furniture: Kringloopwinkel, Ecoshop,...(2nd hand)
3. sweet: M&M's and Ben & Jerry's ice cream
4. city: Ghent
5. drink: Green Tea (the soda version)
6. music: Feist
7. tv: Sopranos, Sex & The City, Seinfeld
8. movie: Sience Of Sleep
9. workout: Hmmm...
10. pastries: Chocolate muffin
11. coffee: No coffee, yes tea (earl gray + milk + pastrie mentioned above)I tag Karin, When skies are grey
I made 100 of these houses (filled with sweets) to give to friends and family who came to visit Annabel. It was so much work, but it was all worth it in the end.
Also found this at my mother-in-law's house. Robin wore this as a baby, but unfortunatly it's already too small for Annabel. I'll definitly keep it for the next baby :-)
'A purple chicken does not exist'
'A zebra crossing is not made with a real zebra'
'Flats are a pile of little houses without roofs (otherwise they would fall down)'
Some illustrations I made for my children's book called 'A book about everything and nothing'.